- In charges the payroll for Thailand office , including timesheet record, run the monthly payroll and ad-hoc payment, reporting…
- Coordinates C&B processes like the salary review, performance and bonus review, budget planning, new benefits introduction, etc. for Thailand market.
- Designs and develops compensation & benefit policies in Thailand office in line with VNG policy.
- In charges in HR Administration (Employee profile filing, Immigration/Work permit application, labor registration…)
- Closely cooperates and manages the relationship with Thailand HR Government Agencies (Tax, Labor, Social Security Fund Departments…)
- Advice Senior C&B Manager in taking decision in the area of compensation and benefits, legal system in Thailand.
- Represent Key contact point of HR in Thailand Office
- Participates as the team member in C&B strategic projects and initiatives.
- University graduate, Thai nationality
- At least 3 years of Payroll/C&B/HR General experience
- Fluent English communication
- Able to work independently and under pressure
Attractive salary (40,000 - 60,000 Baht)