Role - Senior Support Engineer
Work Experience - 2 to 5 years
(Should be Thai National)
Language proficiency - Thai and English
Objective of the role -
• Responsible for deploying and supporting the product/CRs at customer environment.
• Managing the tickets from customer adhering to SLA
Responsibilities/ Tasks -
- Installation of product/solution and its dependencies on servers
- Following up with customer points of contact for various aspects.
- Integration of product with various external entities and readiness of the solution.
- End to end system testing before handing over system to customer for user acceptance testing.
- Driving the UAT with end customer(s) from support perspective
- Launch and post-go live management of the product, including Monitoring and automation of various jobs
- Very good knowledge on Unix and Shell scripting
- 2 to 5 year experience with Telecom BSS/OSS solution in prior with at least two customers with/without onsite presence.
- Good knowledge on RDBMS concepts and Oracle Queries
- Preferred knowledge on Hadoop/HBase/PostGreSQL
- Extensive experience of systems development including involvement in all major stages of software development projects.
- Good Knowledge and appreciation of systems development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Well established communication (in Thai and English languages), presentation, motivational and inter-personal skills associated with person-management abilities.
- Thorough understanding, appreciation and analysis of the issues underlying systems development.
- Experience of the technical aspects of the relevant technologies, software and hardware, to be employed.
- Prior experience in Telecom sources ETL tool experience is preferred.
Interested to explore this job opportunity?
Please send in your resume at email@example.com with the below details-
Total Work Experience -
Current Compensation -
Expected Compensation -
How soon can you join?
Thanks and regards,
Pelatro Solutions Pvt Ltd.