Graphic Designer Executive
Outpost is a next-generation travel and hospitality brand designed to meet the needs of remote professionals and digital nomads seeking to live, work, travel, and explore the world.
Outpost's mission is to help remote professionals and digital nomads – as well as ahead-of-the-game teams and organizations – to join the remote revolution and design their best lives. Founded in Indonesia in 2016, Outpost has expanded to multiple locations in the nomad hubs of Bali and Cambodia, with further locations coming online in the region in 2020.
Join a growing company and help us redefine the remote coworking and coliving market. Check out our website: https://destinationoutpost.co/
Outpost is looking for Graphic Designer to be responsible for creating, designing and evolving the brand's content for communications, marketing, and events.
*Responsible are but not limited to : *
- Develop innovative concepts and drive creative ideation for new brand and marketing campaigns.
- Design content in the tone and personality of the brand.
- Have strong conceptual thinking.
- Understand how to translate a business brief into a communication brief.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret design briefs.
- Have the confidence to explain and sell concepts to colleagues.
- Have good time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and work efficiently under pressure with attention to detail while still meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and related courses.
- 1 - 3 years of experience from an agency, or similar company/industry
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design applications.
- Technical 'know-how' for online and offline production requirements.
- Proficient in English
- A passion and enthusiasm for design, and a creative design aesthetic.
- A conceptual approach to creating design products (both print and digital).
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret design briefs, and present them to colleagues.
- Local Candidate is preferred
- Willing to be based in Bangkok, Thailand